SmoothMove™ Manual Shade Systems include our clutch-operated roller shades, spring-operated roller shades and contract blinds. We manufacture SmoothMove™ Manual Shade Systems using the strongest components on the market, allowing SmoothMove™ systems to stand up to the most demanding environments.
SmoothMove™ Manual Shade Systems
SmoothMove™ Manual Shade Systems include our clutch-operated roller shades, spring-operated roller shades and contract blinds. We manufacture SmoothMove™ Manual Shade Systems using the most strongest components on the market which allows them to stand up to the most demanding environments.
SmoothMove™ Clutch-Operated Roller Shades
Designed to make even large shades feel light and easy to operate. To operate, simply pull down on the control chain to either lower or raise the shade to desired height. We manufacture all our manual shades with a premium child safety tension device.
- 3″ and 4″ available
- Colors: Anodized Aluminum, White, Black, Bronze
- 6″ Headbox
- Dual Shade System
- Coupled Shade System
SmoothMove™ Spring Operated Roller Shades are cordless, durable and low-cost solar shade solution. To operate, simply tug on the bottom bar and pull or guide the shade to the desired height.
Note: To obtain any of the resources listed below that are not hyperlinked, please contact us at 773-743-6025 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- SmoothMove™ Manual Clutch-Operated Roller Shade
- SmoothMove™ Manual Clutch-Operated Roller Shade with fascia
- SmoothMove™ Manual Spring-Operated Roller Shade
- SmoothMove™ Manual Clutch-Operated Roller Shade with 3″ or 4″ fascia – Tech Drawing | PDF
- SmoothMove™ Manual Clutch-Operated Roller Shade with 3″ fascia – Section View | PDF
- SmoothMove™ Manual Clutch-Operated Roller Shade with 4″ fascia
- SmoothMove™ Manual Clutch-Operated Roller Shade with headbox
- SmoothMove™ Manual Clutch-Operated Dual Roller Shades
- SmoothMove™ Manual Spring-Operated Roller Shade
ILLINOIS WINDOW SHADE COMPANY
WHAT IS COVERED
The product is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for the time period specified below, provided that the product was properly installed, the product was made or assembled exclusively from Illinois Window Shade Company materials and components, and Illinois Window Shade Company recommendations were followed with regard to limitations and specifications. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- SmoothMove™ interior manual roller shades
- PowerMove™ interior motorized roller shades
- Stationary shades
- Motorized components and accessories (not including batteries)
- SmoothMove™ exterior manual roller shades
- PowerMove™ exterior motorized roller shades
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Normal wear and tear, including: loss of color intensity, discoloration, fading, cracking, or yellowing caused by long exposure to direct sunlight
- Slight color variation
- Exterior solar shades damage caused by inclement weather, windy conditions, coastal/salt conditions, pressure washing, or exposure to chemicals including chlorine
- Fabric damage caused by abuse, accidents, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow measuring/installation/use/cleaning maintenance instructions
The obligations of Illinois Window Shade Company are limited to the replacement or repair of parts or products found to be defective. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts. It is at the sole discretion of Illinois Window Shade Company to determine whether product will be replaced or repaired.
Illinois Window Shade Company is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs, for measuring and taking the product down, or for remeasuring or reinstalling the product.
Warranty coverage applies to defective product only. Other window coverings in the facility will not be replaced.
To learn more about warranty claims, contact us at 773-743-6025 or email@example.com.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt, as well as details regarding the nature of the problem, location of the product, etc. Warranty claims may be submitted to:
Illinois Window Shade Company
6250 N Broadway
Chicago, IL 60660
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WRITTEN OR ORAL WARRANTIES OR OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR ANY PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY TERM APPLICABLE TO SUCH PRODUCT AS SET FORTH ABOVE.
ILLINOIS WINDOW SHADE COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
No person is authorized to extend or alter this warranty.
In order for us to provide you with a quote, we will need quantities, widths and lengths as well as product details such as fabric style, control type and shade configuration. Once we have this information we aim to provide a quote within 24 hours. Our quotes are valid for 30 days. To schedule a measure appointment or to schedule a showroom consultation, please contact us at 773-743-6025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To place an order, we require a signed quote and 50% deposit, balance due COD. Our standard lead time is 10-15 business days after receipt of order. Credit terms are also available for eligible customers. To request credit terms, please contact us at sales@illinoisshade to receive a credit application.
Our Will Call counter is open during our regular business ours. We also offer delivery and/or installation services for an additional cost. No electrical work is included and to be performed by others.
How to order SmoothMove™ manual shade systems:
To order SmoothMove™ manual shade systems, call Illinois Window Shade Company at 773-743-6025 or complete an order form (pdf) and email to email@example.com.